Gel Redburn (200 ml)
- Cocktail of 13 active ingredients to attack subcutaneous fat effectively and regenerate cells
- Vasodilator action for an optimal microcirculation under the skin avoiding fat and water storage
- Dermatologically tested, light texture, does not stick for a smoother and more toned skin
- Fast Delivrery 24H/48H
- Payment in 3 or 4X, free of charge
- Samples in your order
The Gel Redburn (200 ml) is a sculpting gel composed of 13 active ingredients. It is ideal for improving muscle definition by reducing the appearance of fat mass.
Our team of experts designed its unique formula based on active ingredients known for their stimulating properties, such as guarana, particularly rich in caffeine, tarins, horsetail extract, and laminaria algae extract .
Its heating effectincreases the benefits of the active ingredients for greater efficiency and thus activates the microcirculation.
By applying it regularly, it helps to reduce subcutaneous fat locally, the skin texture will become finer and the muscle definition will become clearer!
Dermatologically tested, Gel Redburn is paraben-free and does not cause allergies. Its heating effect can lead to the momentary appearance of redness which fades after about twenty minutes.
The ingredient Elite System Series
Among the 13 active ingredients, we find laminaria digitata extract, rich in iodine, which improves the skin's appearance and helps regenerate skin cells. In addition, methyl nicotinate has a vasodilating action that allows for optimal microcirculation under the skin, preventing fat and water storage.
Apply a small amount of gel on the abdominal belt, thighs or hips with circular massages until complete absorption
1 to 2 times a day, after showering
Anyone who wants to sculpt and sharpen their physique
- Do not swallow. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, sensitive areas, irritated or injured skin.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, adolescents and children.
- Test on a small area. Consult your doctor before use in the event of allergic ground.
sur une moyenne de 251 avis